“Remove the hair, remove the hassle!"
Choosing laser hair removal over other techniques has many advantages. If you’re looking for a more permanent solution for your unwanted hair, laser hair removal could be the best service for you. Below are the top 10 reasons why you may want to consider this treatment for yourself.
1. Saves Time: It is said that people spend an average of 70 hours a year getting rid of unwanted hair. With a permanent reduction of hair you will no longer need to add countless hours to your already overwhelming daily beauty rituals. Time is money, that is reason enough to invest in laser hair removal.
2. Saves Money: Although the up front costs might seem greater compared to alternative hair removal methods like waxing and shaving, it’s a more permanent solution. You are only paying for the course of 6-10 treatments, not indefinitely.
3. Longevity: With laser hair removal, you don't have those awkward, in-between growth stages. Unlike with waxing where you have to let your hair grow out to a certain length. With lasers you can shave in-between treatments and have smooth skin year round.
4. Low Maintenance: Once you’ve done your series of treatments (usually 6-10) every 4-6 weeks, most people are then in the “touch-up” phase and only need maintenance treatments 2-3 times a year.
5. Virtually Pain Free: Lasers have come a long way over the years and their technology keeps getting better. The GentleMax laser used at Austin Laser Solutions has a unique patented cooling system that provides comfort. There is no lingering pain once your treatment is complete so you leave satisfied and pain free.
6. Precision: Lasers can selectively target dark, course hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
7. Speed: Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat an area approximately the size of quarter. Small areas such as the upper lip or chin can be treated in less than a minute.
8. No Mess: Unlike waxing, shaving, and IPL (Intense Pulse Light), there are no creams, gels, or sticky mess.
9. Eliminates ingrown hairs: One of the side effects from waxing and shaving is ingrown hair. By eliminating the hair through laser hair removal, the blood flow to the hair follicle is cut off so the hairs fall out from the root.
10. Boost self-confidence: Whether your a women with facial hair or a man with an overly hairy back, unwanted hair can take a toll on your self esteem. It’s no secret that hair is not as desirable and aesthetically pleasing as having smooth skin. With laser hair removal you’ll never have to worry about embarrassing body hair again.
There’s many ways to remove unwanted hair, but only one way makes sense.
Laser hair removal not only eliminates annoying problems like razor burn, ingrown hairs, and nicks; it’s a more permanent solution saving you time and money.